ErgoWear FEEL Modal Mini Boxer
You Save: $6.59 (24%)
- Please refer to size chart to ensure you choose the correct size.
- 90% modal and 10% elastane in a smooth blend. Look & feel is like combed cotton.
- Pouch mid-cut. 3-dimensional, rounded shape, lift effect, pouch size large, no vertical seam, no liner.
- Concealed, narrow elastic waistband, logo centered in front.
- For best long-term appearance retention avoid high temperature washing or drying. Wash separately from rough items that could damage fibers (zippers, buttons).
Very comfortable, order a size larger than normal if you have a big ass like me. A little too snug on the package if too tight. Ill drop 15 lbs and be much more pleased. No fault of the briefs . They are freakin fantastic. My body needs correcting.
This is the most comfortable pair of underwear I've ever worn! It was exactly what I expected and delivery was expedient. Thank you.
Now these are so comfortable! BUT I will say they are more casual and not for when you go to the gym or if you do lots of walking or your job is more physical. These are more wear under your jeans or if you're feelin all good about yourself to wear all by themselves. There best part is the pocket for your junk separates your balls from your legs. I will buy again. Just wish they had more colors.
I love the FEEL pouch. It keeps everything separated, up front and give you a nice bulge. I have a number or the bikini style and wanted to try the which mini trunks... I’ll be sticking to the bikini style and ordering more. As I mentioned the FEEL pouch is great but the mini-trunks are too loose around the thighs and tend to ride up and give me wedgies... maybe the 6 or 9 inch trunks would be better than the mini-trunks?
I have used regular cotton briefs for my 60 years. I always felt constricted, sweaty and uncomfortable. It was embarrassing needing to rearrange myself. I tried the underwear and felt free. The fabric was soft and even working out I had no discomfort. It was everything that I expect and more.